GENERAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED DURING THE ADMISSION
- The Pass certificates in Grade 10.
- Last 2 years academic records and internal assessments.
- Recommendation letters from Principal, English teacher and Mathematics teacher of the ward, from the previous school.
- Transfer certificate and Conduct certificate.
- Letter from the parent guaranteeing funding the course.
- A personal statement stating the reasons for joining CJC - R.
- Recent photograph of the student and the parent.
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR EXPATRIATE STUDENTS
- Valid student Visa.
- Copy of the Passport.
- Copy of the Residential Permit.
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY THE NRI STUDENTS
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR STUDENTS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
- Copy of the Special Needs Assessment Certificate or any academic or psychological assessment from a recognized assessment council.
- A report from the Special Needs Counsellor from the previous school.